Who We Are
Partners In Home Care is a nationally accredited, client-centered, financially strong, non-profit organization, providing exceptional home care services throughout Western Montana since 1987.
Each day our team of talented, compassionate individuals takes pride in working toward our mission to assist our clients and their families in achieving optimal health, independence and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community-related services.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Home Health Services
- Hospice In-Home Services.
- Infusion Therapy
- Home Medical Equipment & Home Modifications
- Home & Community Based Services
AREAS WE SERVE
- Missoula County (Missoula Head Office)
- Lake County (Ronan Branch Office)
- Ravalli County
- Mineral County
- Sanders County
- Granite County
Our Culture & Values
Partners In Home Care, Inc. is passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We will transform the home care experience through a culture of caring, quality, safety, service, innovation and excellence. We will be recognized by employees, providers, patients, volunteers and the community as the best place to work and the best place to receive home care services.
Our Guiding Principles
- We treat everyone with the utmost respect.
- We develop and support competent, capable employees in a culture of continuous learning.
- We use our resources efficiently and effectively.
- We honor the choices of patients and families.
- We foster relationships that complement the care we provide to achieve common goals.
- We demonstrate honesty and integrity, and we do the right thing for those we serve.
How You are Valued
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Our employees have access to an extensive affordable section of health benefit offerings, including:
- Medical Insurance administered by BCBS MT
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Voluntary and Employer-Paid options for Life and AD&D Insurance
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability Benefits
- HSA & FSA Options
RESOURCES FOR PEACE OF MIND
We strive to support the well-being of our employees through the many challenges that life presents to us. In addition to the health benefits detailed above, we also offer the following benefits and resources to our employees:
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program consisting of four confidential counseling sessions with a licensed, independent provider
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR EDUCATION
We support our employees in their endeavors to learn and grow in their careers. We offer the following educational support benefits for our employees (conditions apply):
- Annual stipend in the amount of $400.00 for continuting education credits and role-related conferences, trainings, and seminars
- Degree or professional certification reimbursement of $2,000.00 per year (four years maximum lifetime benefit of $8,000.00)
- Eligible employees may qualify for Federal Student Aid Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness
GENEROUS PAID TIME-OFF ALLOWANCE
Regular full-time employees accrue 120 hours of time-off in their first year, and will accrue an additional 8 hours every year on their employment anniversary. We also offer 8 paid holidays (2 floating holidays) and paid short-term disability leave.
Our field teams are comprised of the following disciplines: Skilled Nurses and Nursing Case Managers, LPN/LVNs, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Social Workers, and Home Health Aides (CNAs).
The following equipment and advantages are provided to Field Staff:
- Agency-Issued Laptop and Cell Phone
- Clinical Supplies Trunk Kit Including PPE
- IRS Sliding Scale Mileage Reimbursement
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Partially Remote Working Arrangement
- Montana Nurses Association Affiliation (Missoula-based RNs only)
Our office staff provide both internal and external-facing services to our organization and the community. The teams that operate from our main office in Missoula are: Clinical Administration, Home Medical Equipment, Home & Community Based Services, Finance, Business Development, Medical Billing, Human Resources, and Solutions.
The following equipment and advantages are provided to Office Staff:
- Ergonomic Office Equipment (including Sit-Stand Desks)
- Free On-Site Parking & Kitchen Amenities
- Full/Partially Remote Working Arrangements (based on department/function)
- Convenient Location Near Reserve St and Downtown Missoula
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
We’d love to hear from you! Don’t be discouraged if you don’t see an open position that matches your skills, experience, or discipline. You can submit your resume to the Candidate Pool below and we will contact you if a related position becomes available.
OUR RECRUITING PROCESS
If your experience and skills are a match for the role you have applied for, you can expect to receive an initial contact by phone or email from an HR representative to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have. If you are selected to move forward to the next stage of the recruiting process, an HR representative will coordinate an in-person or virtual interview.
INTERVIEWING @ PHC
Our hiring managers and human resources team favors a two-way style of interviewing to provide candidates with an opportunity to interview the interviewers! We encourage you to ask questions regarding the position you’re applying for, the department or team, our organization, and employee benefits.
SKILLS & TRAINING
We don’t expect candidates to know about every system, skill, and circumstance that may arise in the role they are interviewing for. That said, it is important that you communicate areas where you would need additional training or support. This will help us in developing your onboarding plan to ensure you receive all the necessary tools and training to be successful!
TELL ME ABOUT A TIME…
We ask a variety of questions to candidates based on the role they’re interviewing for, including situational and behavioral style questions. These questions may begin with “tell me about a time”, “describe a situation”, or “how do you react”. The purpose of these questions is for the interviewers to learn your approach to customer service, communication, and problem-solving. The best ways to answer these questions are sharing an example or explaining how you would act in a particular situation. There are no wrong answers! You can also share with us what you learned or would do differently in the future.
If you are offered a role with PHC, we will work with you to identify a starting date and new employee orientation. Please notify your HR representative of any upcoming travel plans or notice periods to a current employer.