Our Mission Statement
Partners In Home Care, Inc. is passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
- We treat everyone with the utmost respect.
- We honor the choices of patients and families.
- We develop and support competent, capable employees in a culture of continuous learning.
- We foster relationships that complement the care we provide to achieve common goals.
- We use our resources efficiently and effectively.
- We demonstrate honesty and integrity, and we do the right thing for those we serve.
We will transform the home care experience through a culture of caring, quality, safety, service, innovation and excellence. We will be recognized by employees, providers, patients, volunteers and the community as the best place to work and the best place to receive home care services.
Partners In Home Care has been providing quality Home Health Care Services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987 – See our Service Area Map
- Medical Director Certified in Palliative Care
- Medicare & Medicaid Service Provider
- All Caregivers undergo comprehensive background investigations
- Nationally Accredited Non-Profit Full-Service Home Health Care Organization
- Western Montana’s Premier Non-profit home Health Care Provider