Helping you age in place is our specialty.
Aging gracefully at home is not as easy as it sounds. That is why Partners in Home Care offers Home Modification Assessments, recommendations, supplies, and actual construction services. We will provide you with the resources to make your home comfortable and safe, allowing you to stay in your home for the long term.
Through our Home Modification Service, we will help you enhance the safety and livability of your home. We will help you identify and then mitigate the areas that present tripping hazards, difficult access, or other inconveniences. This proactive approach to modifying your home means you can age in place safely and independently, bringing your loved ones peace of mind.
Services Provided include:
- Widening Doorways
- Barrier Free Showers
- Walk-In Tubs
- Entrance and Exit Ramps
- Non-Slip Flooring
- Improving Lighting
- Eliminating Trip and Fall Issues
- Handrails and Grab Bars
- Stairway Lifts
- Overhead Track Lift Systems
Why We Are The Choice Provider:
- Free On-Site Consultations
- Thoughtful Home Modifications for Home Safety and Ease of Movement
- Recommendations Based on Clinical Assessments
- Creative Solutions
- Strong Reputation With Over 30 Years of Service to Our Community
We are here to help you age in place with Medical Home Modifications.
- Medicaid Waiver
- Worker’s Compensation
- Veterans Administration (VA)