The Hospice Benefit provides Bereavement Care to Families and loved ones in the year following a Patient’s death.
The death of a loved one can be one of the most challenging experiences in an individual’s life. We know that grieving is a healthy and normal response to loss and that support through the bereavement process can help individuals, families, and communities heal. Additionally, Bereavement Services to the Community, including Counseling and Support, are provided at no cost.
Please contact Aylett Wright, MS, Bereavement Coordinator at 406-327-3624 for more information.
- Monthly Mailings on Grief & Loss
- Bereavement Support through In-Person Counseling & Phone Contact
- Bereavement Support Groups
- Memorial & Celebration of Life Events
- Community Education & Counseling
- Bereavement Services for Professionals
- Referral to Community Resources